Thursday, March 10, 2011

6 months left :)

In exactly 6 months I will be a WIFE! Oh my goodness I'm so excited! I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by! I feel like Kyle has been a part of my life forever, but at the same time it seems like we just started dating yesterday.  I am so blessed!

I am so thankful to have a fiancĂ©e who cares more about our marriage than a wedding.  We have spent more time reading and talking about our future marriage than the actual wedding.  This has made me even more excited to get married.  A wedding lasts one day, but a marriage lasts a lifetime.  I am also so thankful that he is willing to read all of these books with me! Kyle has been so patient with me and has helped me become a better person and therefore a stronger couple.  I know we will make it through anything together!! God's love for us is overflowing and we can feel it in our lives! I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment