Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blessed beyond belief

I am quickly nearing the end of my time at Auburn.  As the days pass by I get more sad yet more excited for the future all at the same time.  It will be so difficult for me to leave this wonderful town I love, but I am ready for what the future holds.

This weekend has been amazing! My mom came to Auburn yesterday to spend some time with me and to come to our first wedding shower today.  I had so much fun with her! This morning we drove to Montgomery to see Kyle's family and hear his Uncle Kenneth sing in the special "musical" they had at church.  It was so much fun!! Then this afternoon we went to spend time with our wonderful friends and family who came to the shower.  The love shown today was truly astounding! I felt so blessed to get to spend the extra time with our Auburn family.  It has been a wonderful weekend and I know the days this week will be just as special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment